Who’s the top of the social care charts?
We are looking for individuals who are influential movers and shakers in the social care sector, with a national platform, CEOs and other sector leaders, including:
- People who have the vision to improve developments and outcomes in the sector
- People who have made a significant difference in our sector
- Someone who is a strong leader in their field to improve services
- Key influencers and decision makers in the sector
How to nominate
Please send your nominations by email, together with a 100 word statement, as to why you think they should make the Social Care Top 30, to firstname.lastname@example.org The closing date for nominations is 30 June 2021.
Shortlisted Social Care Top 30 – Readers Vote!
We will be asking Care Talk readers to vote online for the individual you think should be number one in the top 30 chart.
Finalists and guests will be invited to a dinner at The Hilton Bankside, London 27 October 2021, where the overall winner of the Social Care Top 30 will be announced.
The individual may be from the private, public or third sector, and a chief executive or national sector leader.
Do you know anyone who fits this description?
Send your nominations to email@example.com
Closing date for nominations 30 June 2021
Join top leaders and decision makers in social care!
Also to be announced at the Social Care Top 30 gala dinner:
Key influencers representing:
- Care Home Leader/Executive
- Home Care Leader/Executive
- Clinical Nurse Manager
- Workforce Development Leader
- Quality Assurance Leader
- Lifetime Achievement
The Winners of the Premier Supplier to Social Care Awards
Key influences from:
- Banking & Investment
- Infection Control Products
- Legal Services (Public/Transactional)
- PR & Marketing
- Property Agents
- Workforce Development
Sponsorship opportunities available!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details