These unique awards will recognise celebrate and promote great leadership in the Social Care Sector, over and above Registered Manager level and share knowledge and expertise in leadership.
We are looking for nominations for senior leaders in social care who have demonstrated strong, innovative leadership to ensure a quality outcomes that make a real difference to care delivery.
Join top leaders and decision makers in social care!
Winners will be announced at the prestigious Social Care Top 30, a bespoke event that celebrates leadership from care providers and other key influencers in the sector
Rules for entry
- The awards are open to anyone working in services directly or indirectly related to social care
- All entries are treated confidentially.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of reputable independent and impartial adjudicators.
- Entries will not be returned.
- One copy of the submission is required.
- Online entry is preferred but for nomination forms please email one entry form per entry.
- Finalists will be invited to attend The Social Care Top 30 Awards, The Hilton Bankside, London 27 October 2021, where the winners will be announced
- Closing date for entries 30 June 2021
Executive Home Care Leader
A dynamic leader within a group or organisation who can demonstrate strong leadership skills to their managers and staff. Developing and implementing effective strategic plans, candidates will evidence effective leadership to a peripatetic workforce through creative communication and strong organisational values.
Executive Care Home Leader
A strategic leader within an organisation or group, who can demonstrate through innovation and their strategic aims and objectives, how they enhance the lives and well being of residents living within the organisation.
Clinical Nurse Manager Award
The Clinical Nurser Manager will demonstrate how they deliver safe, effective, and innovative leadership through their clinical governance strategy and implementation to their organisation or group. Evidencing through robust processes to monitoring and evaluate its success.
Workforce Development Leader
A strategic leader who can demonstrate their group or organisation’s approach to robust recruitment, retention and development planning for its workforce.
Quality Assurance Leader
This leader will demonstrate how their organisation or group’s quality is enhanced and continually improved upon by effective quality assurance processes and measures. The will evidence how they involve managers and staff to engage positively to identify quality improvements and create a quality lead organisation.
A Leader who has clearly demonstrated throughout their career, the passion, the expertise and the drive to improve the lives of others through the services they lead.