These unique awards will recognise celebrate and promote great leadership in the Social Care Sector, over and above Registered Manager level and share knowledge and expertise in leadership.
We are looking for nominations for senior leaders in social care who have demonstrated strong, innovative leadership to ensure a quality outcomes that make a real difference to care delivery.
Join top leaders and decision makers in social care!
Winners will be announced at the prestigious Social Care Top 30, a bespoke event that celebrates leadership from care providers and other key influencers in the sector
Rules for entry
- The awards are open to anyone working in services directly or indirectly related to social care
- All entries are treated confidentially.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of reputable independent and impartial adjudicators.
- Entries will not be returned.
- One copy of the submission is required.
- Online entry is preferred but for nomination forms please email one entry form per entry.
- Finalists will be invited to attend The Social Care Top 30 Awards, The Hilton Bankside, London 27 October 2021, where the winners will be announced
- Closing date for entries 30 June 2021