April 7th marked the birthday of The World Health Organisation, an anniversary that is celebrated each year as World Health Day. Every year has a different focus and the 2019 event “Universal Health Coverage” was aimed at raising awareness of the estimated 100 million people around the globe who are pushed into extreme poverty each year due to spending on health.1
Universal Health Coverage would provide everyone with the right to receive quality health services they need, when and where they need them without financial hardship. Raising awareness of this vital issue is just one step to increasing primary care in the heart of communities and making health for all a reality.
In the light of World Health day and on the topic of affordable health provisions, we wanted to share information about our company, MediSupplies, with care providers across the UK and ask the question—why are you paying more for medical supplies?
Often the answer to this question is a lack of time and a need for convenience!
At MediSupplies, we believe you shouldn’t have to spend time trawling the internet for the cheapest suppliers of each item—you have far more important things to do! And, why should you have to spend more to find all your essential medical supplies in one place with one convenient delivery?
Our team of MediSupplies buyers scour the globe for high-quality medical, infection control and diagnostic products and work tirelessly with suppliers to form essential long-standing relationships, giving us purchasing power and the best possible cost savings, which we then pass to you. We offer a wide range of CE marked reliable products certified to the latest EN standards.
Unlike some of our competitors, there is no minimum order quantity required at MediSupplies and orders over £65.00 (excluding VAT) will receive delivery absolutely-free of charge!
Having a large stock of items in our 35,000sqft Dorset based warehouse means that we deliver 95% of orders placed before 4.30pm on the next working day.
So, what can MediSupplies offer you?
We give you the opportunity to buy premium products from the leading brands at affordable pricing. Our comprehensive portfolio includes:
– A broad range of medical grade vinyl, latex and nitrile disposable gloves.
– Polythene aprons in flat pack or on a roll.
– Centrefeed and C-Fold paper towels and couch rolls.
– Needles and syringes from reliable brands including Terumo™ and BD™.
– Mobility and living aids including wheelchairs, shower stools, walking frames and commodes.
– Gentle patient wipes, skin cleansers and sterile water.
– A vast selection of infection prevention and cleaning products.
– An extensive range of first aid and safety supplies.
– Hand sanitisers and dispensing systems.
– Resuscitators, defibrillators and patient transfer aids.
Don’t delay and find out how much budget you could save by visiting our website: www.medisupplies.co.uk or call us with your requirements on 0800 160 1621.
1 World Health Organisation, World Health Day 2019 Key Messages