Up-Coming Care Talk Events
Please view the list below of the up-coming events Care Talk is running for further information please email email@example.com
Managing Social Care in a New Era
Exceptional Leaders – Exceptional Care. A conference for Owners, Registered Managers and Frontline Leaders
Managers are the key to providing quality personalised services. They are the beating heart of quality social care. However, research by the National Skills Academy for Social Care shows that they often feel unsupported and isolated.
Care Talk, supported by our sector partners, are delighted to announce a series of four high profile conferences which are designed to stimulate, challenge, support and inspire our managers to go the extra mile in leading and delivering care services.
- Leadership development and how to motivate staff groups
- What makes a service outstanding beyond CQC
- Successfully delivering the Care Certificate
- Changing the culture of providers to deliver quality
- The Care Act and The Registered Manager
- Understanding the Duty of Candour & the Mental
- Delivering personalised care
A Not To Be Missed conference which will play a key role in supporting all managers to deliver the very best in social care.
DATES AND VENUES
Thursday 9th June 2016 – Birmingham
Wednesday 15th June – Manchester
Wednesday 22nd June – Leeds
Tuesday 28th June – Liverpool